Kanyakumari, the meeting spot of Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean is a best known traveler spot in south India. This intriguing spot situated in Tamil Nadu presents a staggering perspective of dawn and dusk over the waters. Multi-hued sands, divine Hindu journey and bewildering perspective of shorelines makes the area a genuine heaven on earth. Kanyakumari, likewise alluded as Cape Comorin sees a superb gathering of visitor spots. Extraordinary society, history and crafts of Kanyakumari city are surprising. Taking after is the schedule of a fascinating occasion bundle investigating Things To Do In Kanyakumari On Christmas Day.
Things To Do In Kanyakumari On Christmas Day
1. Visit The Variours jaint Christmas Kudil in all over the Kanyakumari District Specially in karungal, Paalapallam,Paloor ,Colachel etc
2. Enjoy The Lighting on Churches all over Kanyakumari District. Some Famous Churches such as kanyakumari, Marthandam etc
3. Enjoy The Beautiful Lighting & Stars all over the city, shops, malls, road side, high way and also in houses.
4. If you are rider ! Then definitely chrirtmas night is for you guys, The NH47 road is open & without trafiic, you can ride all over kanyakumari ! Enjoy riding ! #StaySafe and #Wearhelmet
5. Enjoy The Fun of Christmas in Boats at all seashore areas,Mainly in Colachel Fishing Harbor, Muttom harbor etc.
6. Never Miss the Super Event Santa Claus Procession in Karungal, Kanyakumari District
6. Visit The Beaches all over kanykaumari, every beach have the programs & Functions for Christmas Day